i just showered (the angels rejoiced) and i spoke aloud to myself the things i have been meaning to put into a blog post. so here they are, coming at you in list form:
- i don't shower enough and when i do it's crazy fast. i usually shower in the middle of the day because that's when foster and story are napping and brody is having rest time. and don't let him fool ya about rest time.
- i would be showering a whole lot more if i implemented the use of the monitor sometime BEFORE TODAY. seriously… what is wrong with me? my sister bought us a new monitor before story was born and i am just using it today. no more running inside every two minutes to see if she woke up. no more slipping and falling over myself straight out of the shower soaking wet to make sure she didn't wake up yet.
- showering, yes i'm still talking about it, is even more necessary these days because i am on day 5 of jillian michael's 30 day shred. i need someone to come massage my legs right this very second. every time i go to sit down i feel like they are going to fall off from the squats she forces me into. and, also, it is extremely awkward that the camera man zooms in on the women doing these pelvic swirls and brody is like "um. mom. what are they doing?"… i made up the term pelvic swirls, clearly. foster sits on me the entire time i do crunches and i still can't do more than two push ups. help me. i'm meeeeelting. (said in the voice of the wicked witch of the west.)
- i may or may not have ordered myself a little birthday something something from my friend anna, at for the love of joy. just wait a couple months and you will see. can you handle the suspense?
- speaking of birthdays… i will be 26 on the 21st. say wha!? don't worry you all still have time to get your gifts in the mail for me.
- brody will be FOUR on april 19th. hold me.
- the beauty book is still making it's rounds and going strong. so if you are on the list it is still coming… it's just taking a while to reach over 100 women all across the united states. it will reach you one day, i promise.
- caleb and i get the question, "are you still adopting?" a lot. yes, we are. we are just waiting to be matched… going into this adoption we knew this could take 2 weeks or 2 years. and that is okay with us. we will grow our family through adoption in the Lord's perfect timing. is the waiting and unknown hard? of course, but we are mostly just excited and joyful for the plans He has in store for us.
- kicking up sponsorship on this here blog again in may. want in? i want you in! email me today for discounted rates mmkay?
- need your blog designed? email me!
- just email me anyway!
- i seriously love twitter. it's where i tweet things that i would never write on facebook. cause there are only, like, two people i know in real life that i talk to on twitter (heather fischer, i'm looking at you). hopefully there aren't random people i know in real life following me on twitter that i don't know about…
- and also, sometimes i don't link posts to facebook. i didn't link my sex weeks old post. it's my clever way of thinking that my church congregation didn't read it. but i know you did, y'all.
th-th-th-th-that's all folks. (said in the voice of porky pig.)
i like talking in character voices, what can i say?