here is a list of sorts for you on this fine friday.
1. i love listening to this song. it makes me feel christmas magic. which is a real thing you know. i also wish there was a real music video for this song rather than this bogus thing.
2. a nightly treat of hot cocoa, a splash of this italian sweet cream creamer, and handfuls of marshmallows makes my life complete.
3. if you are a stranger and ask me when i am due, i will tell you december. i don't normally condone lying but in the case that i can avoid the bulging eyes and lovely remarks, i choose to say december. myduedateisreallymarchfirst. mmkay?
4. the quilt for our baby girl's bed, from for the love designs, is on it's way. to say i am excited is the understatement of the year. i can't wait to show you all.
5. the boys and i took a trip to lowes this morning and picked out some different paint chips for her room. light peach, cool blue, & a golden yellow. sort of like sunsetting goodness. mmmmmmm. here's some of my color inspiration:
6. i shared a little bit about adoption yesterday on my friend 's allison's blog. check it out here.
7. today, my friend carina is sharing a post i wrote last week on her blog for bakin' it to the streets. check it out here.
8. here are some photos i took this past weekend:
9. i am now the proud owner of photoshop elements. i am having so much fun playing around with it, and here is some proof.
our sweet girl:
10. and a printable for you (click image to view it full size … and print away)
11. have a happy weekend!