- these verses: luke 12:27-28 "consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet i say unto you, that solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. if then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will He clothe you, o ye of little faith?"
- praying over my word of year. i did commit to rejoice in all things. i feel like i need to keep reminding myself of that lately.
- this song: i've probably listened to it fifteen times in a row now. crying and singing it through eating my breakfast. crying for the cross, crying for the grave. rejoicing for He lives!
- i bought this print last night and i can't wait to hang it up in our house as a constant reminder that His grace abounds to me. His grace abounds to me. the love and grace of precious Jesus, my heart is so full this morning.
- i first read about sergey on meg's blog and was so moved by this family's heart for their sweet baby boy they are waiting to bring home.
they are adopting through reece's rainbow and running this fundraiser through april 25th. meg shared this comment on her blog that sums up how i feel about this: "can you imagine if each person who visited here gave ten dollars? just ten dollars. the price of a magazine and a latte. a new pair of flipflops. a super pack of toilet paper. a sub, chips and a drink. sergey would be home in a wink and his life made whole again.i pray that it happens. for danielle and for sergey. i hope and i pray. because every child is a child of God. not just the perfect ones. God does not make mistakes. and sergey deserves a good life. we must make it so. we must." blogging can be used for so much good, and this is one of those times. can you help bring sergey home? every entry is $10 and there are some crazy awesome prizes for the winner. i'm talking iPAD2, $100 to target, a silhouette sd machine, and SO much more. let's be a part of something greater than ourselves today. let's show Christ's love and give in His name. give here.
happy weekend, my friends. be blessed.