we went to our friend's house for dinner last night and we brought dessert. i tried this new recipe and it was so easy and so good!
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
1/2 cup cinnamon sugar (combine about 1/2 cup sugar with 1 tbs cinnamon)
1) using a 9×13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan
3) mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and extract
4) spread over the crescent rolls
5) unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture
6) pour one stick of melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
*you could also add sliced almonds on top*
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.